The Geek Vape Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod is the second rendition of the epic Aegis series, integrating an update chassis to accommodate dual 18650 batteries and increases maximum power output to 200W with the intelligent AS Chip. Maintaining the high-level of shock-absorbency and withstanding dirty environment, the Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod is constructed with die-cast aluminum alloy frame, advanced LSR Injection Moulding technology, ergonomic leather grip, and carbon steel battery door cover. The battery section is bottom-loaded, allowing for easy installation of dual high-amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) via a hinged lock mechanism for proper securement. A rocker-inspired firing button in a trigger-style structure provides user-friendly operation, with a full-color OLED display screen for organized informational readouts. The Aegis Legend has a maximum wattage output of 200W, and several output modes, such as: Power Wattage, VPC, TC-TCR, and BYPASS Mode. Under temperature control setting, it has Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) setting, a proprietary technology to adjust resistance of a wide range of heating elements to different ranges.
Geek Vape Aegis Legend 200W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 90.5mm by 58.5mm by 30.6mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries – Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-100W
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance Adjustments (TCR)
- VPC Mode – Power Curve Adjustments
- BYPASS Mode
- Intuitive 0.91″ OLED Full-Color Display
- Durable Zinc & Aluminum Zinc Alloy Construction
- LSR Silicone Mould
- Stainless Steel Powder Metallurgy
- Premium Leather Grip Section
- Incredible Shockproof System
- IP67 Dustproof System
- Rocker-Style Firing Button
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Cap
- Spring-Loaded Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Available in Silver, Black & Orange, Snakeskin, Camo, Stealth Black
- 1 Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolong the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port.